Art, Inspiration and General Musings

November 19, 2009

Girl With An Earring Fetish

I had my ears pierced many years ago, but I kept getting infections so I eventually pulled them out and let the holes close up. Over this past summer, I was at the mall with a friend and we walked by this store called Icing - apparently, it's the "grown up's" version of Claire's Boutique. At any rate, I decided to get my ears pierced again. After all, my friend was buying some super fun earrings for next to nothing and all I could do was stand by and watch with envy.

So, here we are six months later and I have a hankering to buy some fun & flashing earrings. That said, I have no room in my budget for such frivolous things. Enter Forever 21. Trendy earrings at unbeatable prices. Above are a couple I've got my eye on - all under $6 a pair. Now I just need to invest in some clear nail polish to coat all the wires/posts - don't want to get more earring infections!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails