Art, Inspiration and General Musings

November 27, 2009

D.I.Y. Wreath

If you're anything like me, when a CB2 catalog finds its way to your mailbox you pour over each page coveting all the lovely modern designs while simultaneously searching for inspiration. With this most recent edition, I found myself (along with some motivation provided by my equally crafty friend, neighbor and fellow blogger RainyDayRose) getting inspired to make a holiday wreath fashioned from ball ornaments (see above image, and back cover of recent CB2 catalog). 

Instead of spending the $3 to $5 per ornament for those available at CB2, we headed to Target and purchased boxes of 24 plastic ball ornaments for $5 each. We figured the plastic balls looked just as nice and would be far less prone to breaking. At any rate, the wreaths turned out wonderfully and were super easy to make. For instructions, visit the CB2 blog. Happy crafting!

3 comments:

rainy day rose said...

Post your creation!!!!

Anonymous said...

I second the request for a photo of your wreath!

K.

Anonymous said...

Oops...nevermind. I see it has its own post. And rightly so...it's lovely. :)

K.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails