Art, Inspiration and General Musings

May 26, 2010

Stop Talk Talk Talkin' That Blah Blah Blah

{Image from Donna Wilson}

My friend Sarah has a 3-year-old daughter named Maggie who is obsessed (and I mean obsessed) with Ke$ha - you know, the pop star who sings "Tik Tok." As a result, select Ke$ha tracks are on constant repeat when in the presence of little Maggers. One such track is "Blah Blah Blah" and, as embarrassing as it is to admit, I now know that song almost word for word. That said, it wasn't surprising that when I first spotted this awesome blah blah cushion by Donna Wilson, I immediately began mentally singing the Ke$ha song. For that reason alone I can never own this pillow, which is really too bad because it's rather adorable. Luckily, Donna has created a slew of other covetable items that don't make me recall Ke$ha lyrics. Whew.

1 comments:

Kim-Anh Nguyen said...

honestly i don't know what is kesha or tik tok but i love this blah blah cushion!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails