Art, Inspiration and General Musings

May 22, 2010

Celebrating Baby Benicio


Today I went to my dear friend Veronica's co-ed baby shower. Everything was perfect: the weather, the scene, the food and, of course, the amazing group of friends and family who gathered together. Baby Benicio Xavier isn't due to make his debut until early July, but we had a blast celebrating his upcoming appearance. Special thanks to Veronica & Jeff for inviting me to be a part of such a memorable occasion. I can't wait to me the little guy!

{Veronica's sister Marie did an amazing job organizing the shower}

{The adorable parents-to-be: Veronica & Jeff}

{A banner for baby Benicio Xavier}

{One of the gorgeous flower center pieces}

{Darcey, Erin & me - I love these ladies!}

{Tasty sangria mixed up by Jeff - they were delicious, and yes, I "sampled" both}

{Ruben, Mom, Veronica & Marie}

{Such an awesome family!}

{My ladies (left to right): Rosemary, Darcey, Veronica, Erin & yours truly}

1 comments:

Liz said...

How adorable! Mmm...sangria :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails