Art, Inspiration and General Musings

May 26, 2010

Stool Academy :: DIY Puff Stool

{Image from Pickles}

This rainy, cold weather will not seem to move along...and so I find myself inspired to pick up my knitting needles well past the close of my typical knitting season. Lucky for me, there's Pickles, a site chock-full of knitting, crocheting and sewing how-to's. The site has one pattern that is particularly appealing to me - the puff daddy knitted stool, which is very similar to Christien Meindertsma's totally covetable (and completely unaffordable) urchin pouf. The best part? The Pickles pattern appears to be super easy - essentially you cast on 35, garter stitch until all your skeins are gone, sew and stuff...and voila, you're done!

2 comments:

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

(gasp) this is AMAZING! i love to crochet, but i have no idea how to read patterns. luckily, i think i should be able to figure it out anyway! thanks so much for sharing!

Bows and Sparrows said...

You bet! I was thrilled to come across the Pickles site - glad to share. ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails