Art, Inspiration and General Musings

May 1, 2010

Beautiful Birch

{birch bark earrings by bettula}

{birch bark votive by bettula}

I love birch trees. My mom has several in her front yard and they're so tall and elegant with their white bark and slender, swaying branches. Bettula, the brainchild of Detroit-based designer Heather Fagan, has some wonderful earrings, necklaces, customizable votives (hello, perfect for weddings!) and more - all fashioned from birch wood. Oh, and after a little research, I discovered that a birch is any tree from the genus Betula. Clever, clever Fagan! Be sure and check out the bettula Etsy store for more beautiful birch goods.

2 comments:

hpru said...

Those earrings are the coolest!

@lizzibooonetsy

Bows and Sparrows said...

I know! I totally want a pair.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails