Art, Inspiration and General Musings

May 19, 2010

Go Ahead, Take it Personal

{Images from JHill Design}

My brother and sister-in-law's wedding anniversary is right around the corner and I've been trying to decide what to gift to the love birds. They got hitched in Hawaii back in July of 2007, so I'm thinking one of these personalized "A Toast to..." prints by JHill Design would be the perfect anniversary gift. Each print can be tailored to mark a special moment in time. Simply provide the geographic location, year, a brief sentence and three key words about your special memory or event. Then, select one of JHill Design's bright and cheery patterns and let Jennifer Hill (the brains and talent behind the Boston-based design company) work her magic. Brilliant!

2 comments:

girlplusdog said...

These are awesome! I may get my sister and her husband a print for an anniversary present too.

Bows and Sparrows said...

You'll have to share a photo of what your print looks like! I'll be sure to post an image of the one I get!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails