Art, Inspiration and General Musings

October 7, 2010

My Life is an Open Book...


I kind of love be giving writing assignments. It forces me out of my comfort zone and pushes me to be more creative...and having a deadline helps me actually get it done. So, when Beth Dotolo (of Hello, Splendor) invited me to participate in her Blog Crawl, I was thrilled. The theme was "My Life is an Open Book" and, after some serious brainstorming sessions with my uber-creative friend Darcey, I decided on a concept. But before we get to my life, be sure to read about Justina's over at Compai, and tune in tomorrow to read Suzie's piece over on Cupcake Monkey. Ok, without further adieu, here is my interpretation of the theme at hand. I hope you enjoy it!


1. Donyale Round-Frame Sunglasses by Oliver Peoples 2. Marcie Small Leather Bag by Chloe 3. NW3 Beaumont Leather Belt 4. Ted Baker All-Over Stud Clutch 5. Kate Spade Twirl Bow Cuff 6. Holden Bent Plywood Double Feeder


1. Salt.Optics Parker Glasses 2. The Poppy by EmersonMade 3. Elastic Flower Bracelet from Forever 21 4. Moleskine Sketchbook 5. Anthropologie Recollect Travel Bag
1. Skagen Chrome and Black Leather Steel Watch 2. Filson + Apolis Philanthropist Briefcase 3. Ray-Bay Original Wayfarer 4. Ignite Nylon Trapper Hat from ASOS
1. Picked A Peck Necklace by Elva Fields 2. Marc by Marc Jacobs' Petal to the Metal Clutch 3. Kate Spade Summerville Small Natia 4. F6491 Sunglasses 5. Apple iPhone 4 6. Stella & Dot Clover Single Wrap Leather Bracelets
1. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture 2. Victoria Beckham Sunglasses 3. Horn-Strap Suede Tote by Miu Miu 4. Sirtom White Hemp Purse with Bird and Cage 5. Aveda Wooden Paddle Brush


10 comments:

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

This post is officially ADORABLE! Love it!

Beth Dotolo said...

Oh dear!! This is amazing!! Don't tell anyone... but I think it's my favorite so far!! LOVE IT!!!!!

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

OMG!! I absolutely adore this!!!!

Madeleine said...

Wow! Gorgeous, so well done. Congrats!

Angeline said...

oh my gosh I totally LOVE THIS! I've been following the blog crawl, too, and this one is by far my fave. :)

Aspiring Kennedy said...

this is awesome!!! i love it. :) can you make paper dolls out of my friends so we can play with each other and make each other do ridiculous things?? :)

Anne Keane said...

super cute post!

Earl Jessee said...

This is awesome. How do I sign myself up for one? Cute photo, and you accessorize me?!

Lee Nicholson said...

So awesome! I want one of me & Gladys so we can travel the design pages too! I seriously buy these of me & my friends!

ASHLEY said...

This is so cute!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails