Art, Inspiration and General Musings

October 24, 2010

Count Me In

{A violent, sensual, sensitive girl T-shirt by Every Little Counts}
An ex-boyfriend of mine once bought me a T-shirt that read: "Irish temper, Italian attitude" - which I refused to wear! At any rate, I have no doubt that if we were together today he would buy me this shirt by Every Little Counts - which I would gladly sport. The Brooklyn-based graphic T-shirt line is the brainchild of husband-and-wife design duo Amy Snider and Adam Schwartz, and each piece is hand printed with eco-friendly, water-based inks. Oh, and while the clothes in the shop may be for the lady-folk, the sultry models are sure to entice the men.

1 comments:

natale eve said...

Totally cute (and hot). I love the "A Literate Passion" tank. Good find!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails