Art, Inspiration and General Musings

October 20, 2010

All I'm Sayin' Pretty Baby...

{La La Love You print by SparklePower}
I have been a Pixies fan since I first heard them back in junior high. Unfortunately, the band broke up around that same time. At any rate, I have always loved "La La Love You" - although, "Gigantic" is by far my absolute favorite song - and this print by Etsy seller SparklePower makes me happy. The 8.5" by 11" giclee print is available in an assortment of color combos - although, I'm partial to the "aqua" or mental-hospital green, as I like to call it.

3 comments:

Stephanie @Femmena Mala said...

I LOVE The Pixies!!!! :)

Crooked Sister said...

Ha! "Mental hospital green" is a great color name. I prefer it over aqua as well. :)

Vanessa said...

I love this print! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails