Art, Inspiration and General Musings

August 3, 2010

Renegade Craft Fair :: San Francisco

{Renegade Craft Fair at the Festival Pavillion on Fort Mason}

This past weekend some friends and I headed to San Francisco to check out the Rengade Craft Fair, a two-day event featuring more than 250 artists/vendors, craft workshops, a free photobooth and live music. The free event was held at Fort Mason in San Francisco and, despite the lack of parking, the location was pretty awesome - right on the bay and near the Golden Gate Bridge.

As for the goods, there were a ton of talented artists on hand with more than enough covetable creations to tempt my wallet. Oddly enough, I didn't actually make any purchases. Still, I did pick up nearly a dozen business cards from artists that I plan to check out online. I also took photos of some of the artists and goods at the event, here they are:

{The adorable Meredith Cheng of Muna Luna hooks me up with a temporary tattoo. Meredith's outfit was super cute and, not surprisingly, entirely from Anthropologie. Be sure to check out Meredith's blog for more photos from Renegade}

{Darcey (of Gal Friday Creative) and me showing off our new Muna Luna temporary tattoos. Aren't they a real hoot? Haha! I slay me.}

{A collection of hand-inked goodies by NorCal company Inklore. I totally gifted someone the Inklore yarn keep for Christmas a couple years ago - they loved it!}

{Adorable tea towels by Portland-based company Appetite. They had some really awesome oven mits that I wanted and I kind of regret not getting them because I can't find them online. Bummer.}

{Darcey makes such a cute Renegade Craft Fair mascot, don't you think?!}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We attended the Renegade in Los Angeles the week before and had a great time. Most importantly met some wonderful people! Looks like you had fun too.

http://paperflora2.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaperFlora
http://twitter.com/PaperFlora2

Monica said...

Looks like you had fun! I wanted to take a photo in the booth, but the line was ridiculous, and being outdoors with no shade, I had an ice cream instead.

meredith cheng - munaluna said...

You two were so much fun to chat with! Thank you so much for sharing munaluna on your blog - those tattoos looked AMAZING on your guys!!

Sam said...

It was nice to meet you! Looks like you had a great time :)

jenni kaufusi said...

i want to go next year. it looks like you had so much fun.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails