Art, Inspiration and General Musings

June 2, 2010

TOMS - So Cutting Wedge


{Image from TOMS}

The new wedges from TOMS have arrived just in time for summer - yay! I'm not normally a fan of TOMS shoes (just not stylistically my thing), but the wedges are super cute and available in a slew of fabulous colors. And, just in case you didn't know, when you purchase a pair of TOMS shoes they give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. Which means you can go forth, buy a pair (or two) and feel good about your purchase. They're only $69, which is totally affordable. I'm so getting a pair of the navy striped ones - love them!

6 comments:

ashleyTIA said...

I've never had a pair of Toms before, but these might be too cute to pass up!!

Kim-Anh Nguyen said...

Did you know how it runs? true to size or?

Because i absolutely must to have those wedges!!! <3

Bows and Sparrows said...

I have no idea how the sizes run, but I bought a pair so when they get delivered I'll let you know. :)

Melissa Righero said...

I don't normally wear wedges, or any sort of heel. But I love Toms and I think those minty ones paired with a red dress would be divine.

jessica said...

They run true to size. They stretch slightly so if in doubt a half size down (perhaps), but I wear a 6 in TOMS and the 6 wedge fits me perfectly.

The Social Secretary said...

These are so cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails