Art, Inspiration and General Musings

June 10, 2010

Wood You Be Mine?




Great. Yet another awesomely talented husband-and-wife duo that I wish would adopt me. Alas, no one wants to adopt a 32-year-old woman...or do they? Tyler and Kelly, I'm talking to you!

At any rate, Tyler and Kelly "make wooden objects in their garage lair" and sell them under the moniker Teal and Gold. Above are just some of the covetable creations the duo has dreamed up. While the duo's Etsy shop doesn't currently feature any furniture items, you can (and should) check out the larger works featured on their blog. It would be remiss of you not to.

1 comments:

thezenofmaking said...

My husband gave me the Tea and Gold picnic wine tote for my birthday this year. Needless to say, he's amazing, and so is the picnic tote--it's just perfect for a last-minute dinner in the park!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails