Art, Inspiration and General Musings

June 16, 2010

Horse Power

{romfh ladies dressage show coat from Equestrian Collections}

I'm going to go ahead and predict that the next big trend (after this whole sailor thing blows over) will be equestrian wear. I'm not really basing my prediction on anything - save a dream I had last night. See, I was cruising the countryside on an all-white horse, dressed in a tailored coat, breeches and riding boots. At any rate, when equestrian wear becomes popular in the near future, you can say you heard about it here first!

2 comments:

Michelle Schraudner said...

ha ha I wouldn't mind equestrian fashion! I love boots, can't go wrong there!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Darn, I wish I knew that on Sunday. I was at a garage sale where they were selling a brand spanking new riding set...boots, hat, pants. I could have started wearing it and told people I was doing so on your advice :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails