Art, Inspiration and General Musings

July 3, 2010

Vacation (All I Ever Wanted)

A couple months ago I blogged about weeHouses, which are these totally covetable, customizable prefab homes by Alchemy Architects. Well, I just got an email from the folks at Alchemy touting that you can now rent the above lakeside weeHouse during select dates - and the prices aren't too bad. The two-bedroom, two-bath weeHouse is located in the Finger Lakes region of New York - specifically on Seneca Lake. Even if you have no intention of renting the place, I suggest you check out the additional photos - because the place is amazing. Or, if you're looking to get away for a little while, check out the rental details.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That looks amazing! I totally want to stay there...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails