Art, Inspiration and General Musings

July 22, 2010

London Calling

{images from Nadinoo}

There are so many adorable pieces in the Nadinoo Spring/Summer 2010 collection - seriously, I want it all! The British label was founded back in 2009 by Nadia Izruna, who developed three fictional characters to design for: Pixie (who is quirky and playful), Fleur (who is delicate and dreamy) and Lula (who is bold and sexy). Each piece in the collection is made by hand using silks and cottons from Liberty of London. Also, I should mention that not only is Nadia a talented designer, she also has an awesome blog. Be sure check out everything she does - it's all amazing.

2 comments:

galfridaydesign said...

So, so cute! I want one of each. Now, if only my legs could look like the model's. :)

Natali Puga said...

I adore your blog.
So happy I stumbled along it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails