Art, Inspiration and General Musings

July 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

{Rosemary, Darcey, me, Kate & Jeff}

Last Thursday was my 33rd birthday and, aside from not being carded at Safeway while buying champagne, the day was fabulous! My friend Rosemary treated me to lunch, I treated myself to a mani/pedi and then my friends joined me for a fabulous backyard celebration. Special thanks to my mom and Rosemary for helping me set up the backyard. It looked lovely decked out in a white lights, fresh-cut flowers, antique dishes, the summer bunting I won from ACME and six yards burlap. Of course, what made the backyard even more lovely was all of my wonderful friends. Thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate! Here are just a couple of photos from the evening.

{the scene is set}

{lovely flower centerpiece}

{my adorable mom who went out of her way to make my day special}

{Sarah & Patti}

{Jasmine & me}

{i love this shot - it feels magical.}

{me & my delicious cake, which was chocolate with raspberry filling - yum}

{Jasmine, me, Julie & Maddie getting a little silly}

5 comments:

galfridaydesign said...

It was a wonderful celebration and the setting was Sunset Magazine worthy!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! One of these days we will celebrate together...because it is the greatest day to be born! Love you!

Takara Gallery said...

Happy birthday! your party setting was really pretty and gorgeous!!

Monica said...

Happy belated birthday!

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Happy belated birthday to you. The photos are beautiful, and it looks like a good time was had by all. I love the pic of your mom: she looks so proud! Wishing you a fab year, and hey, save a slice of that cake for me, would ya? xo. -Bella Q

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails