Art, Inspiration and General Musings

March 30, 2010

Sono Studentessa Di Italiano

{Milano}

{Pisa}

{Manarola, Cinque Terre}

Several years ago, after my grandfather passed, I used my inheritance to fund a trip to Italy, bringing my mom along as my travel companion. We spent a month traveling throughout the country, visiting the likes of Venezia, Roma, Capri, Pisa, Firenze, Milano, the Cinque Terre and more. It was an amazing trip - and I'm hoping I get to go back again soon (fingers crossed). In order to prep for my as-yet-unscheduled return to Italy, I'm studying Italian at the Italian Cultural Society. Tonight, I'm off to the first session of Italiano Due - so exciting! Ciao!

2 comments:

simon lamb said...

Ciao Erin how are you I thought I would write a comment to wish you good luck with your italian lessons starting again. I like your photo of Manarola, Cinque Terre its beautiful there I have stayed there and around the lugurian coast a lot its beautiful and one of my favorite parts of italy.

Speak to you soon

Ciao a presto

Simon

Emily said...

good luck! I studied Italian for a year and lived in Florence for 4 months, but sadly I haven't retained a whole lot. Hope it goes well and you make it back to Italy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails